quinta-feira, 2 de maio de 2024

CONTRADICTION

 

Some days I wake up early

Others days I wake up late

I like to see the sun rising

I like to see the moon growing

Sometimes I talk so much

Even to myself

Sometimes I'm in silent.

Sighing and whispering

I like summer

The spring surprises me

I do not like autumn so much

I dislike winter

Sometimes I cry.

But I often laugh

I always smile,

My look is transparent

My look is soft

I have fantastic dreams

I have dark nightmares

I love to run nonstop

But I get tired too

Sometimes it is better to walk

I like biking

I like rain

I do not like cloudy days

I love sunny mornings

I remain in silent

Thinking and dreaming

I love so much, and sometimes I don’t

Sometimes I like many things, and sometimes I don’t

I love listening to music

I love to be silent

Silence touches me

A cry drowns me

I like all animals

Except snakes

I like feeling emotions

I do not control sensations

I am a romantic

I am ephemeral

I live as a mutant.

I taste a red fruit

I miss many things

And sometimes I feel nothing.

I feel love

I run away from hate

I love Tchaikovsky, Debussy and Brahms

I do not like Shostakovich

I think Stravinsky very strange

I dream of Eric Satie

I love pop music.

But I prefer the erudite

I like to write poetry

I like listening to symphonies

I adore all Saturdays of my life.

I love sleeping at least

Night and day

I am a man, sometimes a beast

I'm a child of God

I'm always accompanied

But sometimes I prefer to be alone.

They call me "Human Being"

I am a torrent of emotions

Why not feel this CONTRADICTION?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário